Terms and Conditions!
Terms and Conditions
By entering the prize competition, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- This competition is only open to UK residents.
- This competition is not open to employees or relatives of the employees of Worlds Apart Ltd,
- Entries must be received by 31st January 2016 (the Closing Date). Any entries received after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
- If an entrant is under the age of 13 they must confirm that they have the permission of a parent or guardian to enter the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost or misplaced entries and incomplete entries will be disregarded.
- A prize of a limited edition accessory set will be given to the first 10 (ten) entries drawn at random from each monthly draw.
- There will be 6 (six) draws in total:
- Entries received before 31.08.15: Prize draw will take place on or before 07.09.2015
- Entries received during September 2015: Prize draw will take place on or before 07.10.2015
- Entries received during October 2015: Prize draw will take place on or before 06.11.2015
- Entries received during November 2015: Prize draw will take place on or before 07.12.2015
- Entries received during December 2015: Prize draw will take place on or before 07.01.2016
- Entries received during January 2016: Prize draw will take place on or before 05.02.2016
- Entries received are valid for 1 (one) draw only and will not be carried over into subsequent draws.
- The winners will be notified by email within 7 (seven) days of each draw and must respond within 7 (seven) days of notification with their address in order to receive the prize. If they do not respond, another draw will be made from the remaining correct entries and a new winner will be notified.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A list of prize-winners can be requested from Marketing Department, Worlds Apart Ltd. St. Columb Major Business Park, Cornwall, TR9 6SX. Please give the title of the competition and send a stamped addressed envelope. No entries should be sent to this address.
- Entrants must read and accept the promoter’s Data Protection and Privacy Terms in the Worlds Apart Terms & Conditions. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age, we ask that you read our Terms & Conditions on behalf of your child.
- No purchase necessary.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be available.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition, amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Promoter: Worlds Apart Ltd. St. Columb Major Business Park, Cornwall, TR9 6SX